What are your frequently used emojis?

I have to make sure you guys aren’t being Sus.

:nerd_face::hammer::paw_prints::grimacing::face_with_peeking_eye::ok_hand::camera_flash::grinning::man_facepalming::+1::metal::fire::sob::sunglasses::smiley::crossed_fingers::call_me_hand::kissing_heart::upside_down_face::pensive::expressionless::heavy_check_mark::v::gun::beans::face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_with_raised_eyebrow::muscle::cold_face::billed_cap:

1 Like

The hand emojis were in context.

:joy::yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_diagonal_mouth::melting_face::sunglasses::skull::cowboy_hat_face::muscle::cry::dotted_line_face::roll_of_toilet_paper::thinking::poop::star::honey_pot::camera_flash::lying_face::eyes::rofl::star2::no_good_man::laughing::money_mouth_face::dagger::kissing_heart::dizzy::face_with_raised_eyebrow::x::us:

1 Like

:speaker::falkland_islands::right_anger_bubble::large_orange_diamond::transgender_flag::ambulance::cape_verde::clock5::algeria::eritrea::clock130::flower_playing_cards::brown_circle::clock730::clubs::clock6::black_joker::mega::articulated_lorry::ferry::clock830::long_drum::no_bell::clock3::clock1130::andorra::green_circle::canoe: And some stupid other β€œmemoji”

1 Like

I just use them to be funny :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

Whoever sees this topic must do it

1 Like