Introduce yourself!

This topic is used for members (especially new ones) to introduce themselves to the community!

I’m looking forward to meeting all of you very soon.

2 Likes

I’m Draco, not Draco Malfoy, but basically the AK Variant Draco.

I like playing FPS games, obstacle courses, or anything I haven’t played since I’ve been around for too long.

I started playing in 2015 as a guest and created an account on Valentines Day 2016, which got terminated, probably because I had my personal info in it.

Anyways, I’m from Florida, like this area:

This is my 3rd oldest account which I still have access to:
Slendermxn_Years - Roblox

This is probably my 250th account, which I’m using currently and has been since 2020:
chopppppppppp - Roblox

I think that’s it, but is there any other floridians on this site besides @Pixlz?? Lmk.

"Me and Draco go way back, I remember when you were in the fields!":older_man:t2:

1 Like

ngl this bio is so 2017

and also why is jax bugger than tallahassee :sob:
safesearch :yum::persevere::persevere::persevere::kissing::saluting_face::rofl::rofl::fearful::fearful::wolf::face_in_clouds::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::blush::grin::grin::grin::grin::joy::sunglasses::sweat_smile::blush::kissing_smiling_eyes::joy::joy::wink::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy::face_in_clouds::wolf:

2 Likes

Im here somewhere…

2 Likes

ya honestly I don’t feel like changing it, I keep it there for nostalgia even though i don’t remember making it :skull:

“Jacksonville is where people like Draco live” :older_man:t2:
https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/2030004e95a04c7ab757389254383b2c

:shushing_face:

1 Like

Is there an AR Draco?

2 Likes

Nope, it’s just an shortened AK

373.192.301.392 (joke)

2 Likes

Lol nice ip each number can’t be above 255 lol.

1 Like

uhmmmm actually his ip begins with 12 :nerd:

2 Likes

That’s wrong. That’s my vpn’s ip…

2 Likes

My real ip starts with 73.

2 Likes

ohhhhhhhhhh okk

2 Likes

I’m the person responsible for why the gamepad icon is missing and the site breaks so much :+1:

2 Likes

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd:

1 Like

Closer than you were before.

2 Likes

This is due for me to rewrite it :grinning::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::camera_flash::nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

You spelled forums wrong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

God I hope not.

1 Like

I had noidea and just guessed lol

1 Like

Mm yes 15 hours to transfer a forum LMfao

1 Like